Improver Classes are the perfect way to deepen your Dru Yoga practise, further enhance the therapeutic benefits of yoga and learn more about your body.
At our Improver Classes you’ll be guided on how to improve your physical alignments whilst in postures and gain greater understanding of how to use yoga to keep your mind and body in harmony.
These classes are suitable for those who have been practising Dru Yoga regularly for 6 months or more.
Key features of each class;
- Learn more about how you can improve your physical alignments to help you reduce joint and back pain
- Naturally boost your immune system
- A great opportunity to learn new postures, sequences and techniques
To find out if an improver class is right for you or to find improver classes in your area please click here
The following Inside Out classes are suitable for improvers:
- Monday evenings – The Old School Room, Tong
- Tuesday afternoons – The Old Silk Mill, Gomersal
- Tuesday evenings – Liversedge Parish Hall, Liversedge
- Thursday afternoons – Liversedge Parish Hall, Liversedge
- Thursday evenings – Liversedge Parish Hall, Liversedge
- Friday mornings – The Old Silk Mill, Gomersal
Class prices start from £5.50 per session for day classes and £6 for evening classes, based on a 10 week course, paid in advance.
You do not pay for classes that you know you cannot attend and if for any reason you have to miss a class you’ve already paid for, we are more than happy for you to make up your time at any of our other classes.
Committing to a course of yoga has many benefits to you:
- Classes can be tailored to the individual needs of the class members.
- In a course we are able to progress our yoga practices at the perfect speed for the class members.
- Room size dictates how many students we can take in each class, committing to a course ensures that you get a place in the class that best suits you.
- The benefits you get from yoga are significantly increased when practiced regularly.
- Payment in advance allows us to keep our prices down.