A beginners yoga class has something to offer everyone, whether you are new to yoga, new to Dru or you’ve been practising a while and are looking for an all round health boosting yoga class.
At Inside Out we really care about our students, ensuring that they are practising safely and are getting the maximum benefit from the class.
We work on the philosophy of “no pain – no pain!” because we understand that pain is your body’s way of telling you that something is not right.
Our tutors are experienced in modifying all the movements to suit all ages and abilities, so everyone can achieve and benefit from the class.
- Enjoy Dru Yoga safely, in a supportive, friendly, non-competitive atmosphere.
- Keep your back and joints flexible and strong.
- Learn techniques to help you manage stress and control anxiety.
- Benefit from naturally boosted energy levels.
To find out specific details about our yoga classes for beginners in your area, please send us a message using the details on our contact page.
The following Inside Out classes are suitable for beginners:
- Monday evenings – The Old School Room, Tong
- Tuesday afternoons – The Old Silk Mill, Gomersal
- Thursday afternoons – Liversedge Parish Hall, Liversedge
- Thursday evenings – Liversedge Parish Hall, Liversedge
- Friday mornings – The Old Silk Mill, Gomersal
Class prices start from £5.50 per session for day classes and £6 for evening classes, based on a 10 week course, paid in advance.
You do not pay for classes that you know you cannot attend and if for any reason you have to miss a class that you have already paid for, then we are more than happy for you to make up your time at any of our other classes.
Committing to a course of yoga has many benefits to you:
- Classes can be tailored to the individual needs of the class members.
- In a course we are able to progress our yoga practices at the perfect speed for the class members.
- Room size dictates how many students we can take in each class, committing to a course ensures that you get a place in the class that best suits you.
- The benefits you get from yoga are significantly increased when practiced regularly.
- Payment in advance allows us to keep our prices down.